Since last time I’ve posted, I’ve finished the sandblast cabinet. Here’s how it looks when it’s done.
How I got here from my last post was once I built the basic shell, I lifted the hopper inside the cabinet and attached it.
Before moving on to cutting out the openings for the glass and holes for my arms.
I made some tabs on the door sides which would give the door clamps something to pull against.
After this came some metal prep
and getting a coat of primer before winter set in and shut me down.
While I couldn’t paint during winter, I was able to make some progress. Using a hole punch, I created the openings for the electrical boxes for the lights.
That’s it for the sandblast cabinet. I’m off to my next tool, a Coldsaw Station because I’m tired of cutting steel on the floor.
Here’s a rough idea of what it’ll look like.